Help Desk Technician/Engineer
To submit your Cover Letter and Resume Apply Here
Would you like to find an employer who values your experience, input and hard work? Does working in a diverse, fast-paced and challenging environment sound exciting? Would you like to take your career to the next level in a family owned and family oriented but professional IT company? Then we’d like to talk to you!
Computer St Louis is an established area business that specializes in providing IT support in a business to business environment. We are currently seeking to enhance our staff with Help Desk engineers. This is an entry level position for someone who wants to “get their foot in the door” with an IT company who helps support other small businesses with their IT needs.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- 1+ Years proven in a Help Desk, Desktop or Analyst support role
- Associate’s Degree or comparable work/education experience; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience in providing customer service to an end user client
- Highly organized and able to self-manage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability and passion to learn new technology
- Previous experience in Windows environments
- Certifications are a plus, but not necessary
- Valid US driver’s license and ability to pass background screen
Work Environment Conditions:
- Inside (office)
- Equipment Used:(Office equipment, software, etc.)
- Office equipment, computer, telephone
- Physical Requirements: Normal Office, light work (lift 10 lbs.)The employee frequently is required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate computer keyboard, telephone and basic office equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. Ability to drive company owned or personal vehicle
Computer St. Louis is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual identification or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.