Computer St.Louis is an IT solution provider that has a wide range of products and services, scaling from small businesses with 10 users all the way up to enterprise clients of 1,500 seats or more. Computer St. Louis is proud to be locally owned and operated for over 23 years. Our goal is to serve our clients with the right technology to make them more profitable, efficient, and productive, making their jobs and lives easier.
- Be a highly organized, fast moving person with the ability to self-manage.
- Perform administrative duties for executive and senior management.
- Customer relations, receiving and directing visitors, filing.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Screen calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Manage calendars; meeting and event arrangements.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Attend meetings to record minutes if necessary.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties, such as shipping items, maintaining records management database systems.
- Requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email for executives.
- Create purchase orders, receive shipments, and stage and tag the items.
- Assist the Project Team as needed.
- Update tickets and keep all assignments current.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Assist with coffee and meeting/party preparations.
- Answer phones and backup dispatch when needed.
- Driver’s license required.
- Sensitivity to confidential matters is required.
- May be required to perform other duties upon request
- Associates Degree or a combination of education and experience
- Advanced computer and operating system knowledge
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and client-care
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
The employee frequently is required to sit for extended periods of time and use hands to operate a computer keyboard, telephone and basic office equipment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate over the phone. Some lifting is required.
Computer St. Louis offers a generous benefits package including the use of a company vehicle for business-related purposes, company provided technology, health, dental, and vision plans, 401K, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition and certification assistance, bonuses and more. We work hard, but celebrate growth and achievement, too! We also provide monthly lunches with the team, free beverages, as well as other office celebrations including summer picnics, Christmas parties, and birthday celebrations. Come join us!
Computer St. Louis is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual identification or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.